Collaboration for Impact is an Australian not-for-profit organisation with a vision for an equitable and inclusive society where people, place and planet thrive.
Our purpose is to build an influential movement of people able to shift conditions holding complex challenges in places.
Our role is to build capacity in others.
Our focus is on shifting 2 conditions:
1. Increasing the capacity of change-makers to think and act systemically, through:
– Our systems change capacity building, consulting and learning offerings
– Our free, world-class, online learning platform – Platform C – that makes system change accessible, no matter what role you play or where you live.
2. Building the collaborative capacity required to address Australia’s unreconciled history of colonisation through:
– Our Deep Collaboration capacity building, consulting and learning offerings
– Our Deep Collaboration platform created by First Nations and other multicultural Australians – sharing their ideas, experiences and expertise freely to find a new way to work and lead together.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.